I just set up my blog to post to Facebook. Thanks, Ben Crowder, for the idea! I hope it works. I'm not technically challenged, per se, just illiterate. ;-) Creating blogs and interacting online is just something I've done very little with.
Anyway, let's hope this little experiment works. If it does, very, very cool.
Tell me about your experiences blogging and such. What's worked for you? How often do you do it, and what benefits have you seen from it?
2 comments:
I think it's own brand of networking and branding and exposure for your books.
Seems like once you have a big national book-most authors only blog around once a week or so. That is probably enough time to keep a connection with their fans.
Until we get there, I usually do a few times a week to keep content interesting and keep people coming back and gain exposure and name recognition.
There is always a balance needed, just got to find it.
I was at a writing conference a few weeks ago, and the catchphrase is 'platform'. We were hammered over the head with the idea that writers need to socially connect with everyone. Yikes! I added my blog to FB via the Networked Blogs app, but haven't gotten many followers that way. Every little bit helps, though, I guess!
Post a Comment